How to login for BiP
To Login BiP;
- You can only verify a phone number you own.
- You must be able to receive phone calls and SMS to the phone number you are trying to login.
- You must have a working Internet connection through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
You can login to BiP in 3 steps. Enter your phone number:
1- Phone Number
A. Enter your phone number:
- Choose your country from the drop down list. This will automatically fill your country code on the right.
- Enter your phone number in the box on the right.
B. Tap Get Verification Code to request a code.
2- Verification Code
- Enter the 5-digit code you receive via SMS.
- If your time is running out without entering code or if the code does not deliver you, you can request the code again.
- If you still do not get the code, close the application and reopen it.
- If verification code cannot be received, verification can be done by calling number on Android devices in Turkey.
- If verification code is not received after 90 seconds, option to “activate by call” appears. You can request the code again or get the code by call. When you click activate by call, BiP will receive an unanswered call and your confirmation code will be filled automatically.
3- Profile Screen
- Finally, you need to enter a profile name to login into the application. You can set your profile photo during login, or change it from the “more” menu after logging into the application.
If you have a problem with the above steps:
If you are having trouble verification, please try the following:
1- Restart your phone (turn off your phone, wait 30 seconds and turn it back on).
2- Delete BiP and reinstall the latest version.